Terms & Conditions
Version: November 1st, 2015
§ 1 General
(1) Welcome to the website www.impactana.com and the associated Impactana Content Marketing & Influencer Analysis webservice (hereafter referred to as "the Service"), which is developed, operated and provided by the online marketing company Impactana GmbH (hereafter IMPACTANA or "the Provider“).
(2) IMPACTANA grants its contractual partners (hereafter "the Customer") paid access to the Service for the duration of their subscription. The Service provides users with access to a comprehensive collection of resources, facilitating the search for content and influencers on the World Wide Web. Detailed information on the functionality of the Service for each account type can be found here.
(3) All services provided by IMPACTANA are based on these terms and conditions. By accessing or using the website the Customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. IMPACTANA does not accept dissenting terms and conditions of the Customer or a third party. The Customer can save these terms and conditions in his webbrowser from this page.
(4) IMPACTANA reserves the right to change and modifiy the terms and conditions. Changes will be effective once the modified terms and conditions are posted on the website. Registered Customers will receive a notification to their e-mail address as last specified. The Customer agrees to any kind of modifications by using the Service after such notification.
§ 2 Information about the conclusion of the contract
(1) Upon written request of the Customer (in the form of registration and clicking on the button "Pay now") and its acceptance by IMPACTANA (by activation of access or by written confirmation via e-mail) or expiry of a free trial offer a distance contract (distance sales agreement) for digital services is concluded. The online submission and the confirmation via e-mail will be considered a written request and confirmation respectively.
(2) The Customer is bound to its offer, as soon as it clicks on the button "Pay now" or his free trial initated with the button “Start Free Trial” ends and is not cancelled before expiration.
(3) IMPACTANA stores the concluded contract and provides the customer with the text via e-mail if requested.
(4) Electronic contractual statements, and other legally relevant electronic declarations and electronic receipts are deemed to be received once the party for whom they are intended can access them under ordinary circumstances.
§ 3 Registration:
(1) The customer must be a human. Accounts must not be registered by "bots" or any other automated methods.
(2) The Customer must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Service. By using the Service, the Customer warrants and represents to have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. As the Service is intended for adults, the Provider will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If a parent or a legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 believes that a child has submitted personal information to the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) The Provider at any time reserves the right to decline the registration of Customers and block certain IP addresses at it’s sole discretion to ensure the integrity of the Service.
(4) After successful registration and acceptance by IMPACTANA the Customer receives an account to access the Service.The software can only be used online after logging into the account.
(5) The Customer creating the Impactana account and making the payments is referred to as the account holder. He/She has access to and control of the account. The account information and passwords are strictly confidential. The Customer is liable for any unauthorized use of the data and has to inform IMPACTANA immediately in case he/she suspects misuse.
(6) The Customer is obliged to supply current, complete and accurate data and display subsequent changes immediately. Customer can update their data at any time.
§ 4 License & Proprietary Rights
(1) IMPACTANA grants the Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, temporary license to access the Service. Apart from this limited license no rights, titles or claims are granted to the customer. A download of the software is not provided.
(2) The software is licensed for the number of users according to the plan chosen by the Customer. In order to enforce this policy, the Provider has taken the right to limit the usage per account to a total of three IP addresses per User that is granted access according to the plan chosen. The plans available with the number of users included can be found at app.impactana.com/signup.
(4) The Provider owns and retains all proprietary rights to the Service. The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other intellectual property of the Provider. The Customer agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, modify or create derivative works, or exploit for any commercial purposes the Service or any portion thereof.
(5) Any resale or transfer of the Service by the Customer to any third party is prohibited.
(6) IMPACTANA may use comments, informations, ideas, concepts or reviews that the Customer sends as feedback, for an unlimited period of time for any purpose including, but not limited to development, improvement, provision, modification and application of the Service, without remuneration to the Customer.
(7) Content or ideas that are submitted without request shall be the property of IMPACTANA without entitlement to any compensation.
§ 5 Privacy
(2) IMPACTANA reserves the right to access and save the data and account information of the Customer. To simplify the use and provision of services the Provider uses technologies that make it possible to identify the user as the account holder and grant direct access to the account without the user having to enter the password or other user identification again.
(3)The Provider reserves the right to disclose the Customer’s account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary.
(4) The Provider is entitled to mention the Customer and the customer relationship in its advertising and especially on its internet websites, and use the Customer’s name and company logo for this purpose without any claim of compensation by the Customer, unless the Customer opposes such use and mention in writing.
(7) IMPACTANA values your privacy. IMPACTANA will never give, rent or sell personal information to anyone else.
You can find more information about us in the imprint of our homepage.
Changes in responsibility will be published on our website, especially in the imprint, and in the current version of this document. They will be announced to our registered customers via email.
§ 6 Subscription and billing
(1) Free-trial and subscription
For each subscription plan specified on http://app.impactana.com/signup the Customer can sign-up a free trial version of the chosen plan. To set up an Impactana account the Customer is asked to provide valid credit card information.
During the free trial the Provider will not charge the credit card. A cancellation within the free trial phase is always possible inside the account settings (no hassle or requirement to talk to anyone).
After expiration of free trial the Customer agrees to pay the Provider the subscription fee for the chosen subscription plan specified on http://app.impactana.com/signup for a subscription period. The customer will be automatically charged after expiration of the free trial period.
(2) Payment Method:
A valid credit card is required to subscribe to the Service. The Provider uses Stripe (https://stripe.com) to process credit card payments. The Customer shall provide its credit card information to the Provider via the third party service provider, Stripe, through a secure portion of the Website. None of the customer’s billing information is stored on the IMPACTANA servers.
(3) Auto-Renewal of Subscription Period:
The Customer is entitled to receive the Service only during the subscription period specified on the Billing Form. All subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period until it is cancelled by the customer. The Customer will automatically be charged the Subscription fee for the subsequent period until the Customer cancels the Service before the new Subscription Period begins.
The Customer is solely responsible for cancelling the Subscription. Refunds cannot be given. By entering into this Agreement, the Customer accepts responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
The Customer’s non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that the Provider is authorized to charge the chosen Payment Method.
The customer will not receive any notice prior to auto-renewal.
If the Customer upgrades/downgrades to a higher/lower subscription, the current subscription will automatically be cancelled an run out at the end of the current billing cycle. The new subscription’s billing cycle will begin at the time of the upgrade/downgrade. This means that the billing cycle of each product lasts 30 or 360 days, and cannot be shortened due to an upgrade/downgrade.
(5) Payment failures:
The Customer has to cure the reason for unsuccessful charges within 48 hours of notification by the billing system and/or by the Provider. A failure to charge a renewal payment successfully (i.e. due to an expired credit card) does not change the Customer liability to pay. The Customer must pay on all amounts past due, that have not been disputed specifically in writing and in reasonable good faith, an interest charge of one and one-half percent (1,5 %) per month computed from the due date of each payment, or the maximum rate permitted by law. Furthermore the Customer is also liable for all attorneys' fees and collection costs arising from the Provider's efforts to collect unpaid balances.
(6) Invoiced Subscriptions:
Some accounts can be paid for via invoicing with mutual agreement between the parties. There may be extra fees associated with invoiced accounts. If the Provider has agreed to enter into an invoicing relationship with the Customer, all invoices must be paid within 15 days.
An invoiced subscription also automatically renews at the end of the subscription period until it is cancelled by the customer.
The customer agrees that the Provider may charge interest of 1.5% per month for past due accounts and that the Customer is liable for attorneys' fees and reasonable collection costs arising from Provider's efforts to collect on past due amounts.
For security reasons, a phone call by the Customer to the Provider is not sufficient to cancel the account or subscription.
Cancellation is possible inside the account settings at any time (again: no hassle or requirement to talk to anyone).
The customer will continue to have access to the Site and Service until the end of the subscription term.
(8) No Refunds
Provider is not obliged to provide the Customer a refund at any time. If the Service is cancelled during the subscription term, the Customer is not refunded in whole or in part for the ongoing subscription term.
If the Customer decides to downgrade the current subscription during the subscription term, the Customer pays a lower amount at renewal, but is not entitled to a refund at any time.
(9) Termination without notice
The terms above do not affect the parties' right to terminate without notice for good cause.
The Provider especially has the right to terminate without notice for good cause if the Customer has violated the terms & condtions, or if the Customer is responsible for a situation in which the Service or IMPACTANA itself is at risk. In case of justified, immediate termination payments that are already made will not be refunded.
(10) Current Information Required
The Customer is obliged to supply current, complete and accurate information to the Provider. Customers with their head office located within the European Union are self-responsible to supply their Value Added Tax (VAT) number to the provider; otherwise they will be charged according to the European VAT regulations. If the Customer provides the VAT number after payment a subsequent recalculation of the sales tax or a refund of the sales tax is not possible due to the previously announced transfer of tax liability by the Provider. In addition, the Customer is self-responsible to update his data in any case of a change.
§ 7 Access and retention of data
The access to the Service will be locked, if a subscription expires. If the Customer needs access to the account after the subscription has expired, a new subscription must be set up. The Provider offers to keep the data saved within the account 7 days after the expiration of the subscription. If the Customer needs the data, a new subscription must be purchased. Within those 7 days, the Customer is not able to access the data due to the access lock policy for expired accounts.
For all existing and active subscriptions, access and data remain unaffected from this clause.
§ 8 Limitation of Usage of the Service:
(1) The Service is provided "AS-IS" and on an "AS-AVAILABLE" basis. The Provider does not warrant or guarantee any specific usability or results from the use of the Service.
(2) Use of the Services may result in technical malfunction, delay, misdelivery, or other problems with other systems, programs, or computer hardware. The Provider does not warrant compatibility with other systems and hardware.
(3) As it is not possible to create a completely bug-free program, it is possible that defects in functionality occur from time to time. Malfunctions should be reported to the Provider immediately. The Customer is obliged to provide IMPACTANA with the information needed for the analysis and elimination of eventual defects.
(4) If the Service is deficient, IMPACTANA is obliged to repair it. If the repair fails, the Customer is entitled to lower the fees appropriately after setting a reasonable grace period. All further claims are excluded.
§ 9 Limitation of Usage and Interpretation of data:
(1) As part of the evaluation functions "Buzz", "Impact" and “Reach” the Provider assesses the scope of and the public feedback to people and published content and contributions. For this assessment the Provider uses algorithms programmed according to a variety of criteria, but also the feedback of other users and it’s personal experiences.
(2) The "Buzz", "Impact" and “Reach” parameters are individual conclusions and opinions drawn by the Provider from the processed content, information, statistics and published data of third parties, including Likes, Shares, User comments, Follower statistics etc. The assessments and classifications do not claim absolute validity or correctness. In the interest of objectivity ratings are not negotiable, and can neither be bought nor manipulated. Results may however be corrected if due to technical errors or misinterpretations.
(3) The Provider is not responsible for the interpretation of the Customer, which are based on the results of the Service. The Provider may function as an advisory, but it's the Customer's sole responsibility to analyze and interpret the data from the Service. The Customer is especially responsible himself for all data used in combination with the Service.
(4) The Provider expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Provider cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the use of the Service.
(5) The Customer agrees that the Customer must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of the Service, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, the Customer acknowledges to may not rely on any content created by the Service or the Provider.
(6) The Provider cannot be held liable in court for any results of the Service.
§ 10 Limitation of Reliance on Content, Advice, etc.
Any advice that may be posted on the Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional, financial, legal, or other advice. If the Customer has specific concerns or a situation arises in which the Customer requires professional advice, the Customer should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
The Provider does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will the Provider or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the Customer’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any other customers.
§ 11 Modification to Service
The Provider reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service, as a whole or in parts, at any time temporarily or permanently with or without notice. Registered customers will receive a notification to the e-mail adress last specified and will partly refund paid subscriptions, if core functionalities of the Service are discontinued. Other than that, the Provider shall not be liable to the Customer or to any third party for any damage, including loss of income, resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
§ 12 Limitations of Liability
(1) IMPACTANA can only be held liable for damages if they were caused deliberately or by gross negligence. The burden of proof for gross negligence or willful misconduct lies with the Customer.
(2) Except in jurisdictions where such limitations are considered unlawful, in no event will the Provider be liable to the Customer or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
(3)The liability is furthermore limited to damages that may typically occur in the context of use of such Services and to the payments made by the Customer throughout the contract.
(4) IMPACTANA accepts no liability for third party opinions and content, and does not share such opinions or warrant the accuracy of such content. IMPACTANA is not liable for the Customers interpretations and conclusions, based on the results and evaluations provided by the Service. It is the Customer's sole responsibility to analyze and interpret the results.
(5) IMPACTANA is not liable for defaults and failures of the Service caused by reasons over which it has no control.
§ 13 Indemnification
The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold the Provider and other partners as well as employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand.
§ 14 No Third Party Beneficiaries
The Customer agrees that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
§ 15 Impactana Content Marketing Toolbar
(1) Together with the webservice the Provider developed the Impactana Content Marketing Toolbar available for different browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.
The Impactana Content Marketing Toolbar allows the Customer to:
• See Buzz metrics of Facebook, Google+ Linkedin, Pinterest Shares and Tweets, for every page
• See Impact metrics: comments, downloads, clicks, views, domain, and page authority provided by the LRT Power*Trust metrics
• See the publish date of a page
• Have contact details of the page author
• Trigger share actions on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Xing
• Save links to the Customer’s Pocket account and organize them using tags
• Share with the Customer’s Buffer account
• Share with the Customer’s Hubspot account
• Send the URL in an email about the page visited with one click
a) To make the Impactana Content Marketing Toolbar features work, the toolbar collects information about the websites the Customer visits and the date of the Customer’s visit. Once the Customer enables the Impactana Content Marketing Toolbar, the Provider’s servers receive the URL1 currently visited in order to get back the features mentioned above.
b) The Provider does not keep any personalized records on the Customer’s surfing habits longer than necessary for displaying the results.
1URL:Uniform Resource Locator: a protocol for specifying addresses on the Internet. An address that identifies a particular file on the Internet, usually consisting of the protocol, as http, followed by the domain name.
§ 16 Applicable Law, Place of Execution and Place of Jurisdiction
The sole jurisdiction is Vienna, Austria.
Solely Austrian right with the exception of international reference norms shall be applied to the legal relationship between the Customer and the Provider. The regulations of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) do not apply.
A local and factual responsible Austrian court for the place of business of the Provider will be the agreed upon place of jurisdiction for all resulting conflicts between the Provider and the Client.
§ 17 Severability Clause
If any term or other provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or incapable of being enforced by any rule or law, or public policy, all other conditions and provisions of this agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transactions contemplated hereby is not affected in any manner materially adverse to any party. Upon such determination that any term or other provision is invalid, illegal or incapable of being enforced, the parties hereto shall negotiate in good faith to modify this Agreement so as to effect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible in an acceptable manner to the end that transactions contemplated hereby are fulfilled to the extent possible.
Provider Information & Contact Details
Company Details of the Provider:
fon AT: +43 1 890 45 00
fax AT: +43 1 953 50 19
fon US: 800 230 3975
fon UK: 0800 8101116
Registration Details of the Provider:
Company Reg Nr. : FN 431538 s
Tax Reg. Nr. : 12 562/3843
Gewerbereg.Reg. : 27584989, MBA22
We collect information to provide search services to our customers.
Search engines are essential for the simplification of search and evaluation of the relevance of information on the World Wide Web. Our search engine also assesses the scope, dissemination, effect and resonance of content and people in the Web via the evaluation of „Buzz“ and „Impact“ metrics.
We offer different search parameters to enhance and structure search results.
For search results on persons we only use data that subjects published themselves, or that were made public by third parties, for example in the context of journalistic articles, blogs, posts, comments, or other digital publications.
We offer wo/man the possibility to opt out of the search on their person and from the evaluation of their personal "impact" and "buzz", by sending us an e-Mail.
When using our services data are processed at different levels:
1) Data that users provide as part of our contractual relationship:
Data are necessary to create an account and for the administration of the contract, i.a. for the billing of our services. During the registration on www.impactana.com or related websites owned by Impactana GmbH or partners of Impactana GmbH we ask the user to enter personal data such as name, profession, email and physical addresses, telephone number(s), credit card number and optionally their social network accounts like Twitter, Facebook.
The records produced thereby will not be disclosed to third parties, except for our billing and accounting purposes, including data processing by our service partners, on which we impose strict commitment to privacy.
The data will be processed only as required to fulfill the contract and will be erased upon termination of the contract, except for contractual or legal obligations to the contrary.
2) Data we receive due to the use of our services:
We collect device-specific information such as the model of hardware, the version of the operating system, device identifiers and information about the mobile network including your phone number. Impactana may connect your device identifiers with your Impactana account.
Log Data: If you use our services or access content submitted by Impactana, we capture and store data in server logs . These protocols include the following:
Details on the way you have used our services, for example, your searches or usage of the application.
IP address: Data of events such as visits, the date and time of your requests and the Referral URL.
Cookies that can identify your browser or your account. You can choose whether to accept cookies or reject them, by changing the settings in your browser.
Cookies and similar technologies
We use different technologies in order to acquire and store data, if you use Impactana‘s services. These include cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. Furthermore we use these technologies to record and store data, if you interact with services of our partners, such as advertising services or Impactana features on other websites.
If you are logged into your Impactana Account data we capture might be linked with your account. We will always treat the data linked with your Impactana Account as personal data.
Usage of our websites and tools
Our websites and tools allow users to learn more about our company, download content and provide us with contact details and other demographic information. This information is saved on the servers of our software partner HubSpot. We shall be entitled to use this information to establish contact with the visitors of our website(s), and to determine which of our company products and services are relevant to our visitors. Any and all information collected shall be subject to the provisions of this Privacy Statement. We undertake to use the information collected exclusively for marketing purposes and/or lead generation. HubSpot is a software company based in the U.S., with a branch office in Ireland. Contact details: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Phone: +353 1 5187500. HubSpot is subject to the TRUSTe’s Privacy Seal and the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework
We use a so-called Clear Gifs software that helps us improve our subscription service by informing us which content is effective. Clear Gifs are small graphics with a unique identifier (similar to cookies) that help analyze the user behavior of website visitors. In contrast to cookies that are stored on a user’s device, Clear Gifs are invisibly embedded on websites and in e-mails and are usually about the size of a pixel. We use Clear Gifs in our HTML-based emails to see which e-mails were opened. We can thereby evaluate the effectiveness of communication actions and marketing activities. We combine this information with personal data. You can unsubscribe from such e-mails.
You may unsubscribe from our e-mail communications at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the end of the e-mail.
Use of the collected information:
We use the data collected during the use of our services to provide the services, for maintenance, for the protection and improvement and development of more accurate services, in order to serve the needs of users, and to protect our company and our community of users.
We use this information to offer personalized content and services and to provide you with more relevant search results. If you contact us actively, we may record your communication. We will also send you information about changes, improvements, and contractual adjustments via e-mail or traditional mail.
Data collected through cookies and other technologies help us to improve the usability and quality of our services. We do not connect data collected with Cookies and similar technologies with sensitive data, such as data on race, religion, sexual orientation or health. We do not create any databases, summarizing people according to their race, religion, philosophy, sexual orientation or health characteristics.
We generally offer wo/man the possibility to block personal search on her own person, without stating any cause at all, by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. For protection against abuse by third parties, it is required that you provide us with a copy of an official photo ID or certified electronic signature and provide a physical address and telephone number.
Incorrect, illegally published, outdated, copyright infringing, defamatory or discrediting information
Besides the general opting out we give you the possibility to individually oppose content referenced by our results, whether due to inaccuracy, illegality of publication, lack of timeliness, potential credit damage or breach of copyright as well as other legitimate interests. We will block such results within the framework of the technical possibilities and subject to an internal review. Please keep in mind that a permanent or complete removal from the WWW can only be achieved directly at the source of the publication. We are neither able nor obliged to completely delete the contents from the WWW, blockage by us can take place only within our search results.
Information about the data stored on your person
You can, request information on the data we have stored on you. For protection against abuse requests must be identified (see „Opting Out“). We will then send you a file on a suitable storage medium.
Update and remove personal data
We strive to keep all data correct. We offer you the opportunity to update the data collected by ourselves and to remove incorrect information, unless we have to keep it due to legal requirements, or to administer our contract with you. We reserve the right to decline requests for information and updating, if inquiries are repeated inappropriately, or require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of third parties, etc.
We assume no liability for third party content, and do not endorse the opinions and statements expressed therein. We are responsible for the sorting and processing of our own results.
Social Media features
Our websites contain links to other websites. We shall not be obliged to verify foreign websites, nor shall be held liable for any of the content or actions on foreign websites. Our links to foreign websites do not allow any conclusions about whether or not we agree with their content or whether or not we support their website owners. This Privacy Statement does not apply to websites we link to.
Public forums and blogs
We offer publicly accessible forums and blogs that allow you to publish messages. Please keep in mind that any and all information you publish on publicly accessible forums and blogs on our websites may be registered and used by third parties. If you wish, we will edit or delete any information you published on our websites. We reserve the right to delete posts that contain offensive content or that are otherwise deemed inappropriate by us.
"Buzz" and "Impact"
With our evaluation functionalities "Buzz" and "Impact" we estimate the reach and the public feedback to people and digitally published content and contributions. We use algorithms programmed upon a variety of criteria, but we also include the feedback of other users and our personal experience.
We might add personal data, in particular name, e-mail addresses, phone numbers etc. to the search results, but credit card numbers or social security numbers are never added.
Our ratings "Buzz" and "Impact" are our personal individual opinions and conclusions drawn from the processed content and information, statistics and other data published by third parties, including Likes, Cheers, User Comments, Follower Statistics etc. Our estimates and classifications do not claim absolute validity or correctness. For the sake of objectivity our ratings are not negotiable, and never to be bought or manipulated. We reserve corrections due to technical errors.
We provide the possibility of Opting Out (See above) from personal evaluation.
Together with the online app, our team developed the Impactana toolbar.
The Impactana content marketing toolbar is free and easy to use. It provides you with a very powerful set of metrics right in your browser.
You can identify powerful content, new trends and popular authors. For every new page, our toolbar will show you a wide set of Buzz and Impact metrics¹.
To make the Impactana Toolbar features work, the extension collects information about the websites you visit and the date of your visit. Once you enable the Impactana Toolbar, our servers receive the URL² you currently visit, so we can send you back the Buzz and Impact metrics.
We don’t do this to creep where you surf to and we will not keep personalized records on your surfing habits longer than necessary. Honestly, we don’t care where you surf to, but theoretically we would be able to track your surf behavior with that information. If you want to avoid us indexing some URLs you surf to, you can easily disable the toolbar on a domain by domain basis by clicking “Disable toolbar on this domain”. Then our servers won’t receive any data about your visit to the domains you disabled the toolbar for. On those domains we won‘t show you the toolbar. This means you can fine-tune which URLs you want to send to us.
²URL: Uniform Resource Locator: a protocol for specifying addresses on the Internet. An address that identifies a particular file on the Internet, usually consisting of the protocol, as http, followed by the domain name.
We protect our services and the data stored in accordance with the state of technology and sensible business practices with reasonable efforts against accidental or willful access, and destruction by third parties.
We are liable for damages only if caused intentionally or by gross negligence by Impactana, our employees or agents.
We constantly review and update the content published on our websites. However, we do not assume any liability or guarantee for the current relevance, correctness and/or completeness of the information provided.
The liability for consequential damages is excluded.
Jurisdiction is Vienna, Austrian law applies.
Contact for data protection:
Our services are rendered evaluating the right to privacy and the public interests of access to information and free speech, the interests of our users and the technical and conceptual foundations of the World Wide Web, offering the possibility to opt out of personal searches, rectification or blocking of obsolete, illegally published, damaging or incorrect search results and information on stored data upon request, in accordance with the European Data Protection Directive and the Austrian Data Protection Act.
We will examine criticism and suggestions, and will adjust our data protection standards according to experience and changing requirements.
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data please contact us at:
Leonard-Bernstein-Straße 10 / Floor 7
1220 Vienna, Austria, Europe
Phone AT: +43 1 890 45 00
Fax AT: +43 1 953 50 19
Phone US : +1 866 347-3660
Phone UK: +44 800 011 9736Phone
NL: +31 85 888 1541Phone
IE: +353 76 680 1480Phone
CA: +1 877 736-7787
Company Registration Data (“Impressum”)
Company Reg Nr. : FN 431538s
Tax Reg. Nr. : 562/3843
Gewerbereg.Reg. : 27584989, MBA22
Jurisdiction/Gerichtsstand : Wien
Applicable Law : Austria